• Creator
    Topic
    aeldesign

Hi,
    Thanks for the great plugin. All is working as expected, however I need to change the height of the form container from its current height (472px) to a taller height of (520px)

It looks like there is an inline style applied to the form and I am wondering where I can access and change this style. (below)

<form id=”contactable-form” class=”contactable-loc-right scs-effect-shadow scs-styler-tps-style-01″ action=”” style=”top: 100px; min-height: 0px; max-height: 472px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: -5px; width: 392px; height: 480px;” data-maxheight=”476″ data-minheight=”268″ data-topheight=”100″ data-borders=“4”>

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    aeldesign

Additionally, here is the url to reference the plugin in action: http://tps4971492025.smplwrdprs01.com/

MillaN
    Keymaster

Hi,

Plugin calculates height for the form based on elements inside and the screen size, so it can be responsive on smaller screens. Right now, there is no method for you to set height in advance, and the only way to do it is to make changes to plugin main JS file, but that is not advisable since it is done in few places for reasons I mentioned before.

I will soon start working on new plugin version (4.0) that will have very different slider control code that will have more flexibility in this regard.

Regards,
    Milan

aeldesign

Thank you for your response. Understood.

Is it possible to make a single content area within the form, take up more space than the default? For example, I only want the ‘disclaimer’ section to be larger in order to display the text larger. (see attached screens for more info)

Thanks again for your help.

aeldesign

Another screen shot.

MillaN
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is not a ‘right’ way to do it, but it can be done with a small trick. Next 4.0 will have better control for such things. For now, you can make small change to the plugin to allow for this:

Open file ‘build.php’ in plugin directory ‘core’. In this file find lines 125 and 129, they look like this

//line 125:
    $params['baseHeight'] = 193;
    //line 129:
    $params['baseHeight'] = 220;

Increase their values, so for instance add 40px, and change number 193 to 233 and 220 to 260.

Milan

aeldesign

Hi,

Thanks for your response, worked perfectly! Great plugin, thanks again.
    This issue is closed.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to change height of contact form’ is closed to new replies.